Content creation is the most important element to any social media campaign. With photography, you can create original content that is representative of your brand.
Promote what you do! Use original content to connect with your clients and followers, showing off your product or service to its fullest potential across your social media pages and website.
Photography Content Tips
1. Upload fresh images on social media to keep your followers engaged.
2. Be consistent with your imagery to help build your brand aesthetic.
3. Add some styling! Styled up professional photographs can really show off products in their best light.
4. Choose to feature unique content over stock images - this is much more engaging.
5. Lifestyle shots are great way to introduce your potential customers to the idea of a specific lifestyle or aesthetic promoted by your brand.
6. By shooting your products in a studio or on location you can help your customer visualise how it could look in their own home - a great tool to promote sales.
7. Hosting an event? Capture professional images to share for maximum publicity and future promotional use.
8. Don't let a PR opportunity go to waste! Make the most all opportunities to share great content with your audience.
What is included?
Photography, Styling and Content Creation sessions are tailored to your requirements, creating beautiful images presented in your very own online gallery space. These high resolution professional images can be downloaded and used for your portfolio, print, website, social media, email marketing campaigns and advertisement.
Not every business is the same so your photography session isn't going to be the same. The concept is that this personal session is unique to you, to promote your business raising brand awareness and ultimately leading to more sales for the products or service you provide.
- Portraits of yourself and your team (studio backdrop or environmental)
- Natural working images capturing what you do
- Photographs of your products and services
- Styled up product imagery (taken in studio or on location)
- Consultation to create the best plan for your business
- Full gallery of professional images which you can use straight away to optimise your online presence and utilise for months of high quality, engaging content
One hour / Two hour / Half Day / Full Day Options
If you are interested in a Photography and Content Creation session for your business I would love to hear from you.
Check out some of our commercial work here: